Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Inspiration from Pinterest

Now, we all know how much I adore whiling away hours on Pinterest, looking up cool new things to make... and usually, like most people, I pin away and never actually find the time to make things!

But this year I promised myself it would be different... so when I found some fun and easy pins, I made time to make them too....

What do you think? I don't think I failed too badly ;-)

Source - Pinterest

My version


Source - Pinterest
My version, with more candy canes and a sack full of chocolate presents!
Source - Pinterest
My version (please excuse all the kids artwork - the mirror is in their playroom!)

I had so many others that I wanted to try out, like these:

Source - Pinterest
And this one:

Source - Pinterest
But as usual at this time of year, I have totally run out of time.

I'd love to see some of the creative things you've made for Christmas, especially if they were inspired by something you've seen on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons