Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Thursday 1 May 2014

The (Felt) Penguins Have Arrived!

Last week on Facebook I shared a picture that almost drew itself:


I know it's not the right time of the year for most people to be thinking about Christmas and cold weather creatures, but since making my first Penny Rug pattern I've been rather obsessed with the idea of them, so when this popped into my head last week, I knew I had to make it straight away.

I like making patterns as I go along with making the first of an item as then it's fresh in my mind as to what works and what doesn't and thankfully wool felt is very forgiving if you do sew something and then decide that it doesn't work and need to remove or change it!

The listing for this pattern has just live in both my Etsy and Craftsy shops and is £3.50 (USD: $6.00)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons