Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Saturday 4 August 2012

Christmas is coming....


I know, I know, it's a little early, but you all know that I've been thinking about and working on some Christmas Goodies for a while now and in fact this latest batch of new items have been prompted by the same, very organised and very lovely Etsy customer. He was my first customer on Etsy last Autumn, ordering 2 stockings and now would like 3 more, this time for family, including a more exciting looking stocking for the baby, so here's a sneak peek:



More photos to follow once it's all finish :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons