Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Friday 6 April 2012

Being Featured!

Well, having said in my last post that I was over the horrid flu bug I'd caught off my daughter, it came back with a venegence and I've spent most of the last week in bed! However I have found the time to make a lovely friend of mine a 40th Birthday present... she let slip a while ago that her favourite flowers were tulips, so I thought a bunch would go down well that could stay out all year round without wilting:

I've also managed to finish off 3 Easter Bunny Rabit bags, 2 for my kids, Seren & Patrick and one for a friend's little boy who will be staying with us over the Easter weekend.... I will take some pics of the kids as they are doing their Easter Egg hunt and of all their spoils in the bags at the end - I expect it to be a true choco-holic's dream!

Now onto the other exciting news - I've been featured on a couple of different blogs, which is really exciting for me as it's still a novelty!! The first is Heart Handmade which has a lovely mini interview and some pics and the second is the fantastic Cuteable which has featured my cuddly owl cushion and also my Easter Finger Puppets

So despite the bug that's still lurking and forcing me to return to bed at regular intervals (and interrupting most of my craft time!) I'm really quite a happy bunny :-)

Have a lovely Easter weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons